Our school was founded in 1914 by the Sisters of Mercy. It is situated in the historic town of Cobh, overlooking St. Colman’s Cathedral and Cork Harbour. We currently have 340 pupils attending our school. We have 19 teachers and 3 Special Needs Assistants. Our average class size is 26.
Our School Motto is….
Ag fás is ag foghlaim le chéile